By Mary Lynn Campbell
What to do when your monkey gets out of it’s cage at home?
- Pray that all doors and windows are locked and that Tiki is not at your house visiting!
- Pray that there is nothing on the stove hot.
- Pray that you will be home soon.
- Pray that none of the neighbors come walking in to visit.
- Pray that the monkey does not put something in the toilet and then flushes it.
- Pray that the monkey does not wish to shave with a Bic shaver.
- Pray that the monkey does not wish to write with a Bic pen too!
- Pray that the monkey does not decide to cook spaghetti in the microwave and mixes it up on the kitchen floor.
- Pray that the monkey does not wish to put on make-up and eat it and then put it all over their face and hands and go running through your house which just happens to have light beige colored carpet in it.
- Pray that the monkey does not wish to go and unlock the other monkey’s cages after it has just picked the lock of it’s own cage with a staple from one of the section of the Sunday newspaper.
- Pray that you have time to examine your head about getting a monkey to begin with!
Yes, these things and more have happened since I have had monkeys in my home. I have seen everyone of these messy things happen and have also had to clean them up!